Wednesday, 30 December 2015


Hoverboard sets on fire at shopping mall in Texas

Shoppers evacuated after hoverboard catches fire in Texas shopping mall

 A shopping mall in Humble, Texas, was evacuated after a hoverboard caught fire at a kiosk.
Shoppers filmed a Deerbrook Mall staff member using an extinguisher to put out the fire, which filled the surrounding area with smoke.
Hoverboard catches fire at US shopping mall (Storyful)
Deerbrook Mall said in a statement released to KHOU that no one was injured in the incident. The mall has since reopened.
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission announced on December 16 it had opened an investigation into the safety of hoverboards following a spate of similar fires.
source: The Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment